Your Titanium DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights* in Boston, Massachusetts, as well as:
• Guided tour of the Boston Freedom Trail and fall foliage.
• Tour of Norman Rockwell Museum.
• Tour of Rockefellers' Billings Farm & Museum.
• Visit to the village of Woodstock.
• Guided tour of Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory.
• Guided tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and tasting of sugar on snow.
• Gondola Skyride at Loon Mountain Resort.
• Visit to Silver Cascade Waterfall and Bretton Woods.
• Tour of Ocean Drive’s coastline and time for shopping.
• Visit to Apple Barn Country Bake Shop.
• Visit to Nubble Lighthouse.
• Personal radio headsets featuring commentary from local experts during visits to famous highlights.
• Luxury, air-conditioned coach transportation to destinations with an onboard bathroom.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi at your hotels.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
• All taxes and porterage charges.
• Gratuities for your tour driver and travel director.
• A host or travel director, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Please note: This trip is for guests ages 5 years and older.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to the hotel on October 4, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) on October 11, timing based on flight details provided*.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by August 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.*Return flights must be booked after 3:30 p.m. on October 11 as the bus will not return to Boston until 2:30 p.m. If your flight is booked before 3:30 p.m., or you have booked additional nights, you must arrange your own transfers to the airport.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook